Home Contractor Secrets-Revealed
by Matthew D. Miglin|
160 Pages, Paperback, 6 x 9
Learn the Secrets Contractors know on how Home Owners can Save thousands $$$ on Home Improvement projects and repairs. And learn the how not avoid being scammed by contractors, as well as have peace of mind during your home projects at the right price.
About The Author
Matthew D. Miglin is a forward-thinking professional entrepreneur, speaker, author, consultant, and business adviser. Offering exceptional business wisdom gained through 22 years of business development, training and management experience directing operations for several entrepreneurial successes.
He is the CEO/Manager of Covenant Life Enterprises a training, consulting and educational resources company that specializes in helping individual, families and businesses to prosper, save money and live more fulfilling lives.
As a third generation builder with 20+ years experience Matthew has excelled as President of a multi million dollar building and remodeling firm. With a proven track record of increasing profits, production and doubling sales three consecutive years.
Matthew also adds to his years of experience training and licensing in the financial services industry with insurance, annuities, mortgages, investments and securities. Developing a strong background in real estate investing and money saving strategies.
He has cultivated strategic alliances with community business leaders, professionals and organizations. And has presented well-received and profit-enhancing business seminars and presentations to individuals, businesses, schools and government agencies.
He developed much of his leadership skills under challenging circumstances while serving in the United States Marine Corps and during Desert Storm.
Matthew’s broad cross-section of experience also includes:
• Certified Seminar Leader with the American Seminar Leaders Association.
• Adjunct Professor of Business and Marketing at local colleges.
• Featured speaker at the NAHB’s – Annual Home Builders Show.
• Business Development Program Instructor for Rutgers University & FFCDC.
• Biblical Studies Teacher for ACTS (division of Sunshine Bible College).
• Substitute Teacher for local junior high and high school students.
• Co-leader on (2) Caribbean island missionary church rebuilding programs.
• Co-leader on (2) Habitat for Humanities building projects in GA & FL.
• 1994/1995 recipient of Who's Who of Business Leaders.
• 1996 recipient of International Who's Who of Professionals.
• 2001 recipient of International Who's Who of Entrepreneurs.
• Best of Show, 1st Place and Outstanding Award winning furniture builder.
Matthew has received his Doctorate in Business Development from Cambridge International University, Bachelors and Masters Degree in Business Administration from American State University.
Other Ordering Options